Wednesday, August 27, 2008

30 Things about ME!!!

  1. I like cooking
  2. I like board games.
  3. I prefer texting over calling people.
  4. If I'm really bored tears will come out of my eyes
  5. I love to read if it's a good book
  6. I want to dye my hair dark red
  7. I survived hiking on the grand canyon
  8. When I was smaller I collected seashells and feathers
  9. I love eating junk food
  10. I like typing smiley faces. :)
  11. Vitamin water is good
  12. I like shows like invader Zim, Family guy, and Monk
  13. I want to learn Japanese
  14. I love Thai food
  15. Kindergarten was my favorite school year ever
  16. I'm a pesceterian
  17. I sing in the shower
  18. I laugh a lot
  19. I'm better at understanding Spanish then speaking it
  20. I like the pool better than the beach
  21. I want to watch a world cup live
  22. I think rainbows are pretty
  23. I fractured my wrist
  24. I like the color blue
  25. Ice cream is a great breakfast
  26. I get worried to easily
  27. I'm only afraid of the dark when I hear scary noises
  28. I think cats are better than dogs
  29. I want to own a tiger
  30. taking pictures are fun

7 comments:

Ms. Charlotte said...

I love cooking and Thai food too. I like how you wrote in rainbow!

Spencer said...

....WOW its awesome that u like to cook

marlene burrito said...

isnt your hair already dark red???
by the way
do you and fred think im wierd?

Andy Le said...

Ow... you're choice of words hurts my eyes. I don't like bright colors like that.

You like cooking? Me too, except the only thing I can cook without burning them is Chow Mein (laugh).

I read you want to learn Japanese, why? I want to learn Japanese too, most the books I read (called visual novels) are in Japanese. I can recommend good ones, I can also translate some of it (except its bootleg material translation (laughs)).

I'm typing a bit too much, so I'm going to stop here.

- Andy

Little Tipsy Toes Shelbaby said...

I totally agree with you on #27!!
& #25

C:

Taylor said...

Wow! We have a lot in common. Invader Zim is amazing, and my favorite Vitamin water is Defence (the rasberry and apple). Omg, Thai food is ze awesomesssttt! Im the same with pretty much everything on your list, except i like dogs better, i havent fractured my wrist (that must of hurt though), and ive tried to be a pesceterian (but failed)

marlene burrito said...

i lived in guadalajara for a year
but i dont really remember it since i was like one