Thursday, March 12, 2009

My groups data on recycling


The thing that struck me about the data we received was that a lot of people do try to influence their friends and family by asking them to and educating them.
I was surprised that many people that many people knew a pizza box couldn't be recycled if it was used because I thought it could and I was surprised that 79.5% of people do something good for the planet pother than recycling I thought that there would be many more people who do something else, How ever I thought it was interesting that the people who did do something nice for the planet other than recycling did a lot of good stuff like turn off water and plant gardens and use solar panels I thought it was pretty cool.
My expectations were to see a lot of people to say yes that they can make a difference if they recycle and 84.6% said yes which was good so I did meet my expectations.
I noticed that a lot of people said that if there were more recycling bins out side than they would definitely recycle and if they saw more people recycling so the type of add campaign I plan to use us encouraging them so that they will be more motivated.

No comments: