Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wex Stories

1st Story: The Socratic seminar was not going well when Domenic threw a small but hard looking rock towards me because I wouldn't vote for the prompt he wanted. Luckily I dodged his attack, snuck up behind him, and smashed his head on the table, it was so hard that I knocked him out. I could feel the tension surrounding us, the evil glares and smirks, it was like a bunch of flesh eating zombies ready to devour me. It was Domenic's team verses mine.
I was confused when Jeffrey threw some Victoria's secret lotion at my face. I recognized the vanilla scent and I immediately knew it was Capri transformed to look like Jeffrey. I snatched Capri's glasses and I stopped her from using her magical glasses. She was useless with out them. "Watch out!." A small hand had pushed and, it was Luz. I looked up and found out that she saved me from James poisonous jelly. I quickly got up and pulled his hair. I could hear him yelling stop but he only pretended and squirted jelly on my eyes. I was totally blind.


2nd Story: AH! The princess screamed there were spiders all over her. She jumped up and down to get rid of them. Her palace was a mess, she called her maid but the maid never answered. The princess was getting furious she looked everywhere and saw a pile of dust. She began to panic, she was never on her own before. She went outside and looked around but the whole place was deserted. Her tummy was grumbling, tears came down her cheek because she did not know how to cook. Her hands desperately opened the cabinets and was relived and jumped with joy when she found twinkies. She continued eating more and more of them everyday and she gained a lot of weight. Her hair was greasy because the water was not running and her face began to break out with pimples and warts. She was no longer pretty. She felt so hideous and packed a bag full of twinkies and some jewelery. As she walked through the forest she got lost and was about to faint. All of a sudden a brown old looking truck found her , a middle aged man with a long bearded he asked if she needed a ride she looked up and down at him and squirmed he was no prince charming but the princess was not one to talk. She denied his offer and just as the car was about to leave she said "Wait!"


3rd Story: My name is Manny I'm worthless, not smart, and my presence is unwanted. I have a few friends who I can never be like. I will never be as smart or pretty or talented. I seek so much attention. Inside me is a small person begging to be wanted and intelligent. TALK TO ME!, LOVE ME!, NOTICE ME!. My life suck and always will. That used to be me but I realize that I'm capable of so much. I can't talk to myself this way. If I do my life will be wasted and unhappy. I got to love life so it will love me back.

2 comments:

HanaHadassah said...

XD the first story was win!

The last one was sad. ): I'm glad you don't think that anymore because I like having you around.

:) Everytime you hug me and say hi to me it makes me happy. It really does make my day.

I'm glad you are around Livy! :) -hug-

Brandy said...

I liked your stories. The last story was sad, but totally true about some people. Most people walk around wanting to be like everyone else, but sometimes they need to just learn to love themselves.