Monday, February 23, 2009

To live sustainably



I think to live sustainably means to live kind of simple and not wasting electricity and conserving energy and using stuff more wisely Also its like living a more natural type of life w/out wasting resources.
As a 14 year old I feel like I have a so-so amount of freedom in society like I'm able to buy items and go to places by myself or friends my age like the bus, concert, and mall however a lot of people who are older feel like teenagers are a bunch of trouble makers and we are not responsible enough but for the most part my freedom is alright.
I think I can live more sustainable by keeping track of what I do and managing and limiting myself from wasting energy and stuff also and to preserve the environment and by working with others so they can do the same.

No comments: